1. BAURES DUNS Registration Number is: 731753232
(A DUNS number is a unique nine-character number used to identify your organization. The federal government uses the DUNS number to track how federal mA DUNS number is a unique nine-character number used to identify your organization. The federal government uses the DUNS number to track how federal money is allocated. money is allocated.)
2. PADOR registration number of BAURES is:
The Potential Applicant Data On-Line Registration (PADOR) is an on-line database in which organizations register themselves and update regularly their data. This data concerns the organization itself, it is not linked to a particular project proposal and is used by the European Commission for evaluating the operational and financial capacity criteria as well as for checking the eligibility of the organizations that participate in calls for proposals. It means the legal personality of BAURES and its eligibility is recognized by the Contracting authority based on its statuses. Organizations interested in EU co-funded development cooperation are encouraged to approach the PADOR registration not as a requirement to be met by a certain Call for Proposals deadline, but rather as a one-off exercise in view of future Calls.
Registration in PADOR is necessary for organizations in order to:
- obtain an identification number (EuropeAid ID),
- upload information to be taken into consideration by the Evaluation Committee of the Call for proposals they apply for (e.g. administrative and financial data),
- make their existence known to the European Commission, but also to other organizations through the “search for local partners” tool.